I made the booking myself:
I don’t know if I am registered
- If you have made a booking with us before, you most likely have registered.
- If you have any emails from ExpressTest for either past or current bookings, you will know that you have registered if:
- you have received an account activation email.
- you have ever had a booking confirmation number beginning with SCPT.
- If you have only ever booked for LAMP Tests and/or home tests, you are not registered with us.
- If you have tested with us before, but have never made the booking yourself, you are not registered with us.
I can’t find the log in page
I can’t remember which email address I used
- The email address you used to make the booking is the email address you should use.
- If you have any emails from ExpressTest, they should have been sent to the email you registered with.
- If any of the following apply, please contact us and select 'Help making a booking' in the 'How can we help?' field so we can investigate:
- you believe that you may have entered your email incorrectly when registering your details.
- you no longer have access to the account you used when you first registered.
- you continue to have difficulty identifying which email you used.
I can’t remember my password
Click on the ‘Forgot password?’ link on the log-in screen. You will be sent a password reset email. Once reset, close your browser and reopen it before attempting to log in again.
If you enter your password incorrectly several times your account may be locked for a minimum of two hours. Please either wait for this time to pass or contact us and select 'Help making a booking' in the 'How can we help?' field so we can unlock your account.
I did not make the booking myself:
I have received an email advising that my results are ready, but I can’t log in to view them.
- Contact the person who made the booking to confirm the date of birth and phone number they entered for you.
- If they are not sure, they can check by logging in and checking your personal details in the booking.
- If you discover they have made an error, you can still access your results using the information they have entered.
Important: if your date of birth was entered incorrectly in the booking, then the wrong date of birth will appear on your Fit to Fly certificate. Correcting the date of birth in the booking will not correct the date on the certificate. If this happens contact us and select 'My results have not arrived / Errors in my documentation' in the 'How can we help?' field to have it corrected.