A COVID Recovery Certificate is a document which may be accepted for travel to certain destinations in lieu of a negative COVID-19 test result.
ExpressTest can supply you with a COVID Recovery Certificate If:
- you can provide documentation of a positive test result from a DHSC (Department of Health & Social Care) listed provider within the last six months;
- you have completed any required isolation;
- you are not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the COVID Recovery Certificate we supply is acceptable for your travel plans. (See article: Which test do I need?)
How does it work?
- Sign in to you your account or create an account
- Upload your positive test result
- Within 12 hours you will be advised by email that your certificate is ready
- Sign in to your account to view/download the certificate
To book a COVID Recovery Certificate, select ‘Travel tests’ from the homepage of our website.